What is Wedding4Bid?
Wedding4Bid is a Wedding job auction site that provides a means for Brides, Grooms and Wedding Vendors around the US to collaborate for mutual benefit. Brides and Grooms in need of skilled Vendors for their Wedding can post those jobs and allow Wedding Vendors to submit bids for the completion of the work.How Much Does Wedding4Bid Cost?
For the Bride and Groom, Wedding4Bid provides immediate access to hundreds of Wedding professionals with specific skills, without needing to spend hours searching the web. On Wedding4Bid, the Vendors come to you and within your set price range.
For the Wedding Vendor, or Service Provider, Wedding4Bid offers a constant source of work opportunities, without the trouble and expense of advertising and self-promotion.
How Much Will I Have To Pay Wedding4Bid?
2. Confirm your email address. When you submit the registration form, a message containing a link and confirmation code will be sent to the email address you provided. Simply click on the confimation link in the email to confirm and activate your Wedding4Bid account.
3. Create your profile. Take a few minutes to provide some information about yourself and/or your business. This information will be stored in your profile to provide other members with an overview of your skills (if you're a Wedding Vendor) and/or needs (if you're a Bride or Groom). No personal or contact information is shared.
It's free to join Wedding4Bid! Find out why?How Do I Rate And Review A Wedding Vendor?
After a project is completed and the Wedding Vendor is paid the full amount of his or her winning bid (through Wedding4bid.com), the feedback system for that project will become available. Log in to your account, then under "My Jobs" you will see your Job list. Near the bottom of the page, you'll find the "Rate Vendors" section. Click on a Vendor's user name to access the feedback and rating system for that member.How Do I Select A Wedding Vendor For My Job?
Before selecting Wedding Vendors for your jobs, we recommend reading our article entitled "Four Questions to Ask Yourself When Selecting a Bidder".
What Fees Will I Pay As A Bride and/or Groom?
When you're ready to select a Vendor, follow these simple steps:
* Log in to your Wedding4Bid account. You will automatically be logged into the Job Overview section of your account.
* In the "My Jobs" section under "Options" select "Choose a Bid".
* On the list of bids, select the round button on the left of the Vendor you wish to choose.
* Click the "Choose Bid as the Winning Bid" button at the bottom of the page.
The Wedding Vendor that placed each bid you select will be notified and may accept or decline the job. When the job is accepted, the Job is consider started.
It's free for Brides & Grooms to join Wedding4Bid and post jobs! Find out why?Contact Us
Didn't find the answer to your question here? Click here to contact us.